Adjusting to life after a spinal cord injury isn’t easy, but your support makes all the difference. Together, we are helping all British Columbians with a spinal cord injury or related physical disability adjust, adapt, and thrive.
We would like to thank the following donors for their commitment to our community and life-changing contributions:
Our Provincial Supporters
Thank you for supporting communities throughout BC.
Our Regional Supporters
Thank you for the contributions you provide to our members throughout BC. Your support is far-reaching and improves the lives of individuals in Metro Vancouver, Northern BC, the Okanagan, and Vancouver Island.
- BC Gaming Commission, Ministry of Finance
- City of Kamloops
- City of North Vancouver
- City of Vancouver
- City of Victoria
- District of North Vancouver
- District of West Vancouver
- Vancouver Coastal Health
- Andrew Mahon Foundation
- BC Paraplegic Foundation
- Connor, Clark & Lunn Foundation
- Lohn Foundation
- Pacific Blue Cross Health Foundation
- Provincial Employees Community Services Fund
- Sara Spencer Foundation
- Sharon Martin Community Health Fund (SMART Fund)
- SurreyCares Community Foundation
- TELUS Future Friendly Foundation
- The 1988 Foundation
- VanCity Community Foundation
- Vancouver Foundation
- Victoria Foundation
Organizations & Businesses
- Halse – Martin Construction
- Hollister Incorporated
- Island Savings
- Jireh Stone Ltd.
- Kamloops Paddlewheelers Lions Club
- Knights of Columbus – Council #8927
- Mel and Geri Davis Charitable Trust
- Neil Squire Society
- Neuromotion Physiotherapy Clinic
- Royal Bank of Canada
- Scotiabank, BC & Yukon Regional Office
- Shell Canada
- Spinal Cord Injury Canada
- United Way of Central & Northern Vancouver Island
- United Way Northern BC
- United Way Southern Interior BC
- University of British Columbia (ICORD)
- Vancouver Regional Construction Association
- West Shore Holdings Ltd.
- WorkSafe BC
We are also very grateful to receive support from over 1,900 individual donors. Thank you for your incredible generosity!
Thanks to you, we are able to continue to provide support for people with spinal cord injuries across BC. Learn more about the difference you are making in the lives of our members.
“This organization has totally changed my perspective. It’s a community that accepts you for all you are, for all your abilities and disabilities.”
– Tabassum Chagani, SCI BC member