Adjusting to life after a spinal cord injury isn’t easy, but your support makes all the difference. Together, we are helping all British Columbians with a spinal cord injury or related physical disability adjust, adapt, and thrive.
We would like to thank the following donors for their commitment to our community and life-changing contributions:
Our Provincial Supporters
Thank you for supporting communities throughout BC.
Our Regional Supporters
Thank you for the contributions you provide to our members throughout BC. Your support is far-reaching and improves the lives of individuals in Metro Vancouver, Northern BC, the Okanagan, and Vancouver Island.
- BC Gaming Commission, Ministry of Finance
- City of Kamloops
- City of Nanaimo
- City of North Vancouver
- City of Prince George
- City of Surrey
- City of Vancouver
- City of Victoria
- District of North Vancouver
- District of West Vancouver
- Regional District of Nanaimo
- Vancouver Coastal Health
- Andrew Mahon Foundation
- BC Community Interior Foundation
- BC Paraplegic Foundation
- Gyro Club of Vancouver
- Prince George Community Foundation
- Sara Spencer Foundation
- Sharon Martin Community Health Fund (SMART Fund)
- The 1988 Foundation
- The Hamber Foundation
- Vancouver Foundation
- Victoria Foundation
Organizations & Businesses
- All-Span Engineering & Construction Ltd.
- BlueShore Financial
- DR Robertson Injury Law
- First West Credit union – Envision Financial
- Fraser River Pile and Dredge
- Fraternal Order of Eagles – BC Provincial Auxiliary
- Fraternal Order of Eagles – Cranbrook
- Neptune Bulk Terminals
- Neil Squire Society
- North Peace Savings & Credit Union
- Ranger Transport
- SPARC BC
- Teck Resources Ltd.
- United Way Central & Northern Vancouver Island
- United Way of Northern BC
- University of British Columbia
- Vancouver Regional Construction Association
- Walmart Canada Corporation
- West Shore Constructors Ltd.
- West Shore Holdings Ltd.
- WorkSafe BC
We are also very grateful to receive support from over 1,600 individual donors. Thank you for your incredible generosity!
Thanks to you, we are able to continue to provide support for people with spinal cord injuries across BC. Learn more about the difference you are making in the lives of our members.
“This organization has totally changed my perspective. It’s a community that accepts you for all you are, for all your abilities and disabilities.”
– Tabassum Chagani, SCI BC member