Adjusting to life after a spinal cord injury isn’t easy, but your support makes all the difference. Together, we are helping all British Columbians with a spinal cord injury or related physical disability adjust, adapt, and thrive.
We would like to thank the following donors for their commitment to our community and life-changing contributions:
Our Provincial Supporters
Thank you for supporting communities throughout BC.
Our Regional Supporters
Thank you for the contributions you provide to our members throughout BC. Your support is far-reaching and improves the lives of individuals in Metro Vancouver, Northern BC, the Okanagan, and Vancouver Island.
- BC Gaming Commission, Ministry of Finance
- City of North Vancouver
- City of Vancouver
- District of North Vancouver
- District of West Vancouver
- Vancouver Coastal Health
- Community Services Recovery Fund, Government of Canada
- Andrew Mahon Foundation
- BC Paraplegic Foundation
- Lohn Foundation
- Provincial Employees Community Services Fund
- Sharon Martin Community Health Fund (SMART Fund)
- The 1988 Foundation
- Vancouver Foundation
- Victoria Foundation
- Prince George Community Foundation
- The Pender Fund, held at Vancouver Foundation
- Nicola Wealth Private Giving Foundation
- Vancity Community Foundation
- Enterprise Holdings Foundation
Organizations & Businesses
- Jireh Stone Ltd.
- Kamloops Paddlewheelers Lions Club
- Knights of Columbus – Council #8927
- Knights of Columbus – Council #3478
- Mel and Geri Davis Charitable Trust
- Neil Squire Society
- Shell Canada Limited
- Spinal Cord Injury Canada
- United Way Southern Interior BC
- University of British Columbia (ICORD)
- Vancouver Regional Construction Association
- West Shore Holdings Ltd.
- WorkSafe BC
- Royal Canadian Legion Branch 265
- Royal Canadian Legion Branch 164
- Royal Canadian Legion Branch 052
- Pipe & Piling Supplies Ltd
- Western Water Associates Ltd
- The Fahy Family Charitable Trust
- Fraternal Order of Eagles Cranbrook
- BC Fraternal Order of Eagles
- All-Span Engineering & Construction Ltd.
- Trotter & Morton Facility Services Inc.
We are also very grateful to receive support from over 1,900 individual donors. Thank you for your incredible generosity!
Thanks to you, we are able to continue to provide support for people with spinal cord injuries across BC. Learn more about the difference you are making in the lives of our members.
“This organization has totally changed my perspective. It’s a community that accepts you for all you are, for all your abilities and disabilities.”
– Tabassum Chagani, SCI BC member