Spinal Cord Injury Trials
Last modified on November 15, 2019
Clinical trials are an essential part of the path to bring treatments to the Spinal Cord Injury community.
Before SciTrials.org users would have to search through hundreds of thousands of trials on every medical problem. It would be hard to find trials that were relevant to them, and have to repeat this on a regular basis.
SciTrials.org provides the community with a way of finding out about spinal cord injury clinical trials that are relevant to them in the fastest way possible by enabling individuals to:
- Search via location, injury details, therapies and outcomes
- Receive email updates on new trials of interest to them
- Find answers for the most common questions about trials
- Have the clinical information distilled into everyday language
- Applying quickly and directly to the trials in the web site